6.12.11

Smitten with Smitten


If any of you are planning a trip to Cape Town for the summer holidays,  Smitten looks like one place you must visit.  Owned by sisters Charlene and Tracey, these ladies look like they really know what they doing.  Smitten is situated in the Farriers Centre in Wynberg, 53 Constantia Rd to be exact. EEEk  I can't wait to get my mittens on some of these goodies.

Oh and thank you I want that blog, I used these images from your amazing blog, which I follow on a daily basis. 

Smitten also stocks my own range Tigerlily, so I think I need to go on a business trip,  for you know research and stuff.  And I might have to pop into Olympia Cafe to sample the mussels, you know for research to make sure they not straying from the original recipe. 



Nice cossies, nice everything.  Cape Town I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lauren and Fiona. A huge thank you for featuring smitten on your gorgeous blog. Lauren, as you know your beautiful Tigerlily dresses are a favourite at smitten. We absolutely LOVE them! It would be so lovely to meet you so please come on your 'business trip' soon :). x charlene and tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear what you have to say...