2.9.12

Wonder snaps

owls by the very talented Joanne of  Pink Acid

New Bunnies by Pink Acid
We've just got back from the Wonder Market.  Phew!  what a beautiful day.

The market is looking just amazing.  Well done to my friends Taryn and Bruce, you guys have turned this market into something amazing.  It is an absolute wonder watching some one's dreams become a reality...

I asked Lyla to take some quick snaps, as we always seem to forget. Here goes...


Tigerlily's new bunny love tops and my classic, the reversible apron wrap dress.

Baby grows from Petit Pois,  we have stocked these from the word go, and we are still going strong.  Awaiting lovely new stock from petit pois, so watch this space.

I spotted this lovely girl across the market wearing Tigerlily (turns out they big fans),  I had to stop them and ask for a pic, good job I did because they thought Mooi had closed!!! Well I cleared that one up very quickly.  No, we are going stronger than ever, at our new home in Earthmother.  We there  week days from 9am to 16:30 and Saturdays from 9am to 3pm 106 Bulwer Rd in case you don't know.  See you there soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear what you have to say...