31.5.12

Double Whammy!!!

Yoooh, Yoooh, Yoooh where has the time gone.......June is around the corner, and boy! is it a busy month.  Kicking off with the I heart market this Saturday.  I'm looking forward to going back to this market.  Its been a long time.  The market starts at 9am, so pop on down, there's always amazing creative stalls and good food to be had.


Next up is the Wonder Market.  This is one of my fav markets.  I just love the setting......pond, trees, lush grass.  Can't wait!  I'll be back in our usual spot, under the trees.  I have made it my mission to sample one of those awesome looking flat breads this time.  Man Alive! do they look delicious, I'm salivating just thinking about it.  This market also starts at 9am so get there nice and early for a hot coffee and pancakes......

1 comment:

  1. See you at the i♥market. I wont be at The Wondermarket as I will be hemmed in my the Comrades Marathon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear what you have to say...